Dec 8, 2013

Wow I Is TeH Sleepzzzzzzz

I just tried to put together an extra post, to try to nerd this place up a bit. To do anything more than talk about that silly paper.

Nope.

That didn't happen.

I had an idea with something about the Sonic collection I'm working on, with maybe a hint of HoN, and then the excitement that I'm going to be done with school for winter which means I could do something else, and none of it came out. I even tried to google a picture, but instead of typing google, I did gpple. For a person who has 98% accuracy when typing, that's really bad.It only gets worse, while in the image section of google, I wanted to go back to the basic search, so I typed in the search function, google.com, it didn't get me back to google, it just got me pictures of google.

All of that, just for an image that I can't find. Oh well, screw it, here's a puppy.


No comments: