Dec 13, 2013

That isn't going to last

I went to sleep, I woke up, and then I realized that there isn't a chance in the world that I'll pass up a good JRPG like Ni No Kuni.
I thought that I might be able to bounce back and play some FPS's, but then I came to my senses, took a good long sleep (all five hours of it) and woke up this morning to realize that I was being stupid. I won't be able to stand a FPS right now, not after the fiasco that was MVC 3 from last night.

Now the only question is; do I want to play the RPG that I'm slightly cautious about (Dragon Age) or dive straight into the one that I'm actually really looking forward to (Ni No Kuni). After playing through 3 games (way more than that if you count every single one in the collection) I'm thinking I'm going to branch out and play it safe.


No comments: