Dec 30, 2013

Angels

While working on DA, I keep thinking about the angels story, and I want to work on it, but even in my subliminal thinking about it, trying to figure out exactly what would happen, I still can't make it that interesting.

I like the story, I like the idea, I just need to make it interesting enough that other people would want to read past the first few pages. I just need to figure out a hook besides fighting against the man, and the semi- bro-mance that the two characters have.





With that in mind, if I ever start rambling on about the angel story, just know that I'm officially not working on it, but it's the one that I'm trying to figure out the most which makes it most likely for the next story that I work on because I REALLY, REALLY like the angel story.

No comments: