Dec 15, 2013

Sleep Police

I am the sleep police.

Apparently no one in this house is allowed to go to sleep unless I'm awake.

I was getting sleepy when Addison was going down for her night, and Alicia was wide awake. That meant from 9:00 until 11:00 Alicia was tossing and turning, saying just how tired she was but couldn't sleep, and keeping me awake.

At 11:00 Addison joined in on the fun because Alicia finally started to get sleepy and actually go to sleep, and woke up screaming. I mean, full fledged, someone was trying to hurt her, screaming. I've been with her for the past two and a half hours trying to get her to sleep.

Now it's 2:00, both of them are asleep, and I'm wide awake. I forced myself through the first wall with Alicia. The second wall got destroyed because of Addison, and now I'm wide awake, staring at my computer, not wanting to turn on the TV in fear of the noise.

Guess it's time for only one thing-

No comments: