Dec 9, 2013

Game Time

Last night I managed to stomp my way through a lot of trophies of the Sonic collection. I took out some of the 'hard' ones without too much worry, and so that means that most likely real soon I'm going to be getting the platinum and moving on to the next game.

I'm not going to platinum it (wayyy to much time for a game that I honestly can't get behind for that much of an online grind) but I do at least want to get done with the story line, or career mode, or whatever you want to call it. It's a fun game, but the problem comes with the rubber band. It's part of the reason that I stopped playing it, because I managed to get decent at it, but then the rubber band started to snap, and I got so frustrated with it that I shelved the game. I just want to see if I can finish the game, I'm not looking for much more than that, with the fight against the AI being so annoying, but that's the goal.

It's a slow day at work, I'm not doing anything, and getting paid for it, so I'm writing here. I just wish I had access to my draft of Analysis so I could work on that instead of sitting and writing about things that I do to put myself to sleep. 

No comments: