Mar 17, 2014

Work!

Yay! Work might be changing!

Lenia (our daycare lady) just told us that she will be willing to take Addison for a full work week. It's great news and I like it because it means that I don't have to stay at home with Addison. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter, I love that I could spend time with her, but right now, I really want the ability to work and not have to stay at home.

Honestly, one of the things that was keeping me from trying to find a new job, or even begin to think about a job that might be within my field, was that Addison wouldn't have anyone to stay with. It was very much a question of either forcing Alicia or myself to stay at home with her when daycare couldn't/wouldn't take her, and with the idea that I could work a solid 40 every week, my hopes went up a bit because I don't have to worry about it.

I still have to worry about school and making sure that I actually graduate, but it's a lot of stress off of my shoulders knowing that I don't have to stay home. I like it, I love my daughter, but sometimes I'd like to start to think about having a big kid job that involves salary.

No comments: