Mar 27, 2014

Suggestion From Work

While bored at work, was talking to my group and we started talking about gaming and the sort. We started talking about some of the games that we've played and some of the pro's and con's of them, and I told them about my bookshelf and my quest to try to finish off my bookshelf and spend some quality time with some quality games (while skimming through those other games that don't have so much going for them besides a semi-interesting storyline).

With about 40 ps3 games already under my belt, a passion for writing, and some strong opinions about games- why don't I write reviews?

Now I know, I know, a strong majority of my games that I'd be writing these reviews for and doing stuff for would be completly useless and not really worth much considering their release dates were along the lines of first games ever released with the ps3, however, I think it's a fun idea to give me a break in my writing of Dream Analysis, so I might give it a shot.

Chances of anyone reading them? Super low. Fun for me? Of course. I'll start at the bottom of my play list and work my way up, not forgetting about the two games that don't have trophies when I tackle them (Sonic '06 (which actually released in '07 for ps3) and Resistance 1). I like the idea, and it's better than the Quantum Leap-esque story line that I was playing around in my head that I was thinking about writing a short intro for, so I just might get that started soon.

I'll be following a rough play order of this list- http://psnprofiles.com/Adrillf/log?order=date&dir=asc&p=1 I haven't always stuck to the one game at a time rule, so at times we'll see which one I plan to do next, but we'll start at the start and work through it as we run into things. 

No comments: