Mar 26, 2014

Little Things

I don't know if I should be content, or sad that the little things make me ridiculously happy.





Today, a bunch of little things made my day, really, REALLY good. Silly things, that don't matter in the least bit, and all things considering are a bit sad on the grand scale of things.

For example, on the way home my shuffle decided to start playing some of my favorite songs that are just bouncy and happy and always make my day. My bar is set really low right now for an amazing day, and I don't know if I should raise it to better standards, or just keep it low and find myself singing on top of my lungs to a song that has no words to it, or trying to try to sing along to a song that starts out with some really wubby bass lines.
Meh, I need a good day more often. So thank you. Thank you for the good day. Thank you for somehow making a normal day into a day that I can't stop smiling.

No comments: