Mar 24, 2014

Late Night Gaming

I can not tell you how great it is that I've only got a little bit of work to do this week with school now that I have my finals out of the way. It's nothing more than a bit of clean up, and then we're done. It's a great, great thing.

Tonight I know exactly what is going to happen when everyone is asleep.

Gonna get my game on. Finish up Resistance 2, and put some serious damage on Resistance 3. While working on those papers I managed to get Tales of Symphonia in HD and FFX-HD. That's what I get for working on homework, my stack on my bookshelf only gets longer! Time to do some damage to the bookshelf and start knocking games off of it. Resistance trilogy! I'm coming for you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Adam,

I found your blog when I was doing a Google search on one of our classmates (you probably know who I'm talking about too, lol). I'm enjoying reading about your frustrations with classes and your gaming. I see you have the link to your story on her so I'm going to read what you have about the dreamers. It was nice 'meeting' you; maybe I'll see you at graduation. Best of luck to you.