Mar 15, 2014

Job Replacement

My job is one that I might not enjoy all of the time, and it has some weird hours that I might have to work, but it's one of those things that I've been happy to have the job and wouldn't give it up for much. The thing about this is that soon I'm going to have to get a replacement.

Now, I get that any dead end person that is awake for half an hour can get this job. I mean, come on, there are teenagers that have this job. But really, I don't want some of the applicants to get it. There's one in particular, they've been on the job on and off for a bit, and they hold some potential to take over, but I have to 'cover' for them more often than they're in the office. I don't care how many people you know that are in upper management, and who in your family knows someone that knows someone that gets you the job, but I'm not going to give away my job to a person who would rather be doing anything else than the work that I've been doing for this long. Let's just hope that the next person on the roster for taking my desk spot isn't as lackluster.

No comments: