Jan 19, 2014

Time to Turn This In

Whew, without even realizing it, I logged on to play the ps3 tonight, and I checked the last save date. I went five days sober from gaming! It was a scary thing, school, work, and life has kept me sober from gaming for five whole days. That's like a work week! That's how long a package takes from Amazon to get to my doorstep! Luckily I changed that and managed to squeeze in a bit Ni No Kuni before writing this up, so that streak doesn't have to keep on going.

I knew it had been a while, but five days!? I was even using the ps3 to watch Netflix and do other things, but apparently I never got around to playing a game because I was too busy "being an adult" whatever that's about.

The highlight though that I forgot to put on here, was that Alicia was talking about how I can (and should) spend more money on things like video games. Then I showed her the bookshelf. Her exact quote was, "Wow, that really IS a bookshelf." That's right, when I talk about my bookshelf worth of games, and how half of it are things that I have not touched in any way shape or form, it is in fact an entire bookshelf worth of video games.

No comments: