Jan 10, 2014

Story Mode

With limited time to play games now days, I do a lot of research at work on GameFAQs and other sites about the games so that I know what I need to do when I get home and start playing because wasting time just is not an option.

Disgaea and other games have ruined me. I'm so used to grinding things out, trying to work things out so I can progress and do well the rest of the game, ni No Kuni is a weird thing to me because apparently I just need to play the story line. As much as I want to grind through the game there's no need for it, and I just need to make it to the end of the game, and then do post-game grinding that will be faster than doing any grinding in normal story.

I always just assume that with role playing games that you're going to want to grind. If you can get exp from it, you should get as much exp as possible from it, but then I read guides like the ones that I've been reading today, and I realize that it's better to just finish the game, and then do the nasty things in order. Who would have thought to play a game in order and trying not to brerak it as soon as possible would ever be a good idea?



No comments: