Jan 25, 2014

The Joys of PS3

It's one of those things that at first you think is a good thing. You think that it's a good idea that whenever you start up your console, that you can see exactly who is on.


The down side to this is that you can see exactly who is on, and how much they don't want to play with you. Nothing quite like being snuffed for games and getting told that you're not cool enough to play with, long distance, by your friends who are rarely on, or who are always doing something like watching Netflix.

I keep an eye out for the list I have, I know when people are on, what they're doing, and just how much they're never going to play a game with me. It's not so much a friends list, as it is an anti-social gathering club worth of names. Just remember though, if you're on my list, chances are I know exactly what you're doing, but then again you've most likely noticed my addiction to Netflix as well, so I can't say much.

No comments: