Jan 6, 2014

School

Phew!

My scariest class- literary theory - I managed to pull out a B!

I don't know how I did it, I don't know what magic I managed to pull with that, but I managed to walk away once all of the dust settled with a solid B. I can't even start to complain, I would have been happy with a C, I'm just happy that I'm getting a B.



The best part about this? That means that my GPA as a masters student, is now 3.233. That's just about the best GPA I've ever had. I'm not even sure if my high school GPA was that high (unweighted, I'm thinking with weighing the grades, I did better than that, but a 3.23 is not too shabby).

The funny part about my final paper was that the first half of it, I just slaughtered with text citations. I'm talking reading through the book with a pen and underlining anything that could potentially be used in my paper, and then using it. I put so many citations in it that I thought that I'd be called out on putting too many in, turns out, that was the part that he liked the best. WIN!

No comments: