Jan 7, 2014

My Shelf

My shelf is going to be collecting some serious dust over the next 24 weeks.


^Not my actual shelf, just a picture I googled.

Last night I stayed awake because I needed to get stuff ready for school. Order books, start conversations online, you know, the basic first day/first week of school stuff. I was up until 2:30 almost 3:00 working on my story, writing introductions in class, and doing school work. I had exactly zero minutes to work on Ni No Kuni.

Games are easily beatable when you can put in 10-20 hours a week. It takes an 80 hour game (impressively long games hit around this mark, I'm pretty sure even my 100% Skyrim wasn't a full 80) and breaks it down to a few months. You get a spare night here and there to do a 6 hour marathon or something like that, and it just starts clearing weeks off of that time.

What does this mean? It means that Ni No Kuni is going to be in the ps3 for a long time and the following games are just going to have to wait-
Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank 2
Ratchet and Clank 3
Bioshock 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Tales of Zillia
Dragon age Origins
Dragon Age II
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Disgaea D2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Symphonia 2

Needless to say, I'm going to put off buying FFXIII-3 until it's been out for a while and is much, MUCH cheaper.

Stupid being an adult and trying to do something with my life. Lame.

No comments: