Jan 6, 2014

Do Something!

Today at work there has been the pet peeve that just keeps going off, and it's a big one that people keep doing. If you ever want to send me into a fit, complain about something, and then do NOTHING about it.

I understand that there are some things that you can't control. The weather for one, you can't do anything about. There is the go to response that there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes, but we're going to let some bigger things slide. However, for things that you can control, shut up and control it if oyu think it's that bad.

If you're sick, take medicine!
If you're wanting to go to school, go to school!
If you want to quit, QUIT!
If you want to work out more, shut up and start working out more!

I don't understand people sitting around, unhappy with their lives, and then doing nothing about it. Or saying that they really want something, and then doing nothing to achieve that goal.
I get the irony here is that I'm complaining about people who complain, but changing other people, or telling them to change is one of those things that I'm putting into things that I actively can not control. I wish I could just tell people to shut up and start doing things instead of complaining about them, but sadly I am not the ruler of the universe yet, so it's not going to happen . . . yet.


No comments: