Jul 9, 2014

I Have Problems

It's midnight.

I'm hungry.
I realized that today I haven't eaten that much, and so the more I think about it the hungrier I get.

I don't want to wake anyone up by making food.

Solution?
Ninja mode activate! Time to sneak out of the house, get into my car, drive to Del Taco, get soft tacos, a bean burrito, and eat it all in the safety of my car, just to sneak back in.

Seriously, I'm that hungry.

I need to stop slacking and clean up the kitchen so I can make dinner. I can only imagine how hungry Alicia is, as far as I know the only thing she had for dinner was half a microwave dinner and a few smores at young womens.

Either that. . . . or just be lazy eat bread and have a few bowls of cereal so I don't have to ninja stalk away. Ninja-ing takes so much energy, you know?

No comments: