Jul 30, 2015

This Changes Everything!

I have been taking the train every morning for the past two semesters. Every morning I read books, take naps, or even write a bit on my computer. Today, I got bored so I checked the wi-fi hotspots that were avaliable to the train. I was expecting to see a variety of random hotspots that were personal ones ran by people's cell phones and other things like that. I was expecting weird ones like, "Semper wi-fi" for my USMC friends and other things like that.

IT TURNS OUT THAT THERE'S FREE WIFI ON THE TRAIN!

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. There is wi-fi on the train to and from work.

I don't know what I'm going to do with that information because I know that I should do work and grade papers during the train. . . or I could do what I always do and just take a nap.

I like naps.

No comments: