Jul 28, 2015

How Did I Do That?

I lost Alpha to Omega.

Or at least the digital copy of it. It's not in my documents, it's not in my drive.

Somehow I lost one of the longest stories I've ever written, and I don't know where it went. This is slightly frustrating. I was just trying to locate the instruments so I could finally give them a shot in the D&D campaign, but I couldn't find the story.

This is frustrating.

Once I find that massively over-sized mess of a story I'll throw it in google drive and share it here just so I never have to loose it ever again.

EDIT:
I found them on an external. Wow, is that some bad writing. I'm going to put it onto google drive as soon as I get to my other work and then share it here, but wow, I used to think I was good, but that is some bad writing.

Why did I ever think that I could be an author?

Pre-writing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VAMwCVoDKqACn-EFCLtG6eSRstlIo--DCkLo1PtWMiM/edit?usp=sharing
The massive story that is horribly written and not even spell checked
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B8hLSAIsDOnPq8Nv3iAURwvTUrlkK9B4oWhNMr3kvAM/edit?usp=sharing

They're not pretty, but it'll do its job so I never loose those ever again.

No comments: