Sep 6, 2015

Trying to do this on my phone

I'm trying to do this on my phone today, we'll see how well or works.

Yesterday I was watching Mr. Rodgers with Addie, and wow does that man know how to hit you at home through some simple words. It might be old, and its production value is really bad, but his words are those that are powerful. We were watching the infamous crayon factory episode, but at the end he talks about imagination versus really doing something. This episode that was easily as old as me, if not older, was a smack in the face to me about writing. Ever since I finished DA, I've been lazy with writing and oddly enough it was Mr. Rodgers that snacked me across the head and said that I need to stop dreaming and actually do something.

That man is good at what he does.

No comments: