Sep 9, 2015

Mannfred Von Carstein Mortarch of Night

I finally finished him, Mannfred Von Carstein Mortarch of Night.




The shop I normally go to for playing (all of one time that I've played there) hasn't exactly been panning out for me and things have been looking really bad there, like any time that I bring up Warhammer or Games Workshop, they all get thrown into a fit and instead of playing anything they just sit and complain. As fun as it is to hear my fellow nerds rage and rant, it's no fun to play that game. That means today I'm going to go around and look at a few other stores and might take a few extra pictures depending on the time at one of them so I can put him on some scenery and maybe even plop him down with the necro and zombies so they can finally be seen as one big happy family.

Either way, there he is, in all of his glory - Mannfred Von Carstein Mortarch of Night, 650 points of pure kick butt vampire power.

No comments: