Sep 21, 2015

Remember These Guys?

The unit of zombies meshed together with the Bretonian men at arms that I origionally came up with the idea of kit bashing together seven years ago? It's FINALLY FINISHED!


 
Remember these guys?

I thought I was done with them, but then a few weeks ago I was unpacking from the move and ran into a sandwich baggy of the other half of the unit. The first chunk of them were the reason that I got back into the game/hobby, and just when I thought that they were all done, more of them popped up in my hands, and I got them all back together. It's a little funny when looking at the unit because even with only a few months separating the group of them there's a visible difference in the skill that I have. Thanks to Mannfred (as well as the first chunk of zombies) I am slowly getting to be a better painter, it's just weird when I can actually see it.

The only bad news now is that with both schools going at full tilt, I'm not thinking that I'm going to be painting and doing as much with Warhammer. The good news is that I'm behind in TAL for about 7 episodes worth of listening (yay for the train rides, because that's where I'm getting a ton of listening done), so those should be popping up soon.The tricky part now is that if when I get back to painting WH, I have to figure out which unit I'm going to dive into next because as you've seen before, there's quite a list. But as for now, I'm going to sleep. I've got some early classes, and I need to figure out what in the world I'm going to teach them.

No comments: