Jun 1, 2015

Picking Out An Army

I was trying to do my best to tell a friend about Warhammer armies and I couldn't, because I packed up my books and everything online (especially youtube) was done by the super nerds, that somehow don't know how to edit a video.
Seriously? 26 minutes? This is one of the better ones, and he talks so much that I don't know what's going on and he seems lost himself. I like that he's trying to help, but he just seems like he doesn't know what is going to happen next every time he opens his mouth.

Luckily I found this -
http://www.crossroadgames.net/starting-your-new-warhammer-fantasy-army/

That is a quick, dirty, no fuss guide to Warhammer armies and gives you the ground idea for each army, but does it quickly enough that everyone can understand. They don't go over your head, they give you a quick taste, and then move on to the next.

Good job for those people who wrote that, and really the main reason I'm putting this up here is so that I can find it later when I have to show a guy at work it.

Yay!

No comments: