Jun 18, 2015

Only $200

My mind is a weird one.

I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to get to Pocatello for that previous sell, so I started to look on Ebay for other options. The best part was that just today there was a HUGE army for sell that was going for sell for $700 (which was a stupid good deal).

The problem with this is that I was sitting here actively trying to figure out how I could manage to put together $700 and was seriously considering putting it all on the credit card and just begging for forgiveness after I recieved the package.

The good news is this- the sell that was happening with the guy up in Utah went through, so instead of spending $700, I'm only wasting $200 on something that is totally not necessary.

It's a weird day for me when I say something like that, where I'm only spending $200 instead of the potential $700. 

The stupid part now, is that now I can't decide if I do one real purchase which one to stick to.

One of these -
one of these -
this bad boy-
Or if I should just go all out and do one of these things -
But hey, there is always the possibility of getting the first and the second guy, they're the exact same cost of the last group. . . I like that one. It gives me more specalty and leadership options and they also just look awesome.




No comments: