May 22, 2015

Trust Fall

I trust none of you people.

I just got done editing DA, the full draft, making sure everything was perfect, and wow, was I lazy writing the last thirty pages. Seriously people, none of you made it through the story to tell me simple things like, I don't know, me putting Britney and Pia in the wrong places and completly mixing up the two of them at one point?

Seriously, what were you thinking letting me get away with writing something that bad? The real question is, did you even read the entire thing when I asked you to? (I'm guessing no, because if you had read that, you would have said something to me)


All the more proof that I have, that no one has (or will ) read the full draft. I'm thinking about possibly changing the name of DA, but who cares? If no one is going to read it, why change the title?



Either way, I'm thinking about putting it up on Kindle tonight, no art work, no whatever, and just let it sit there, and just expect it to fail without me telling anyone about it. I don't know what it is, but I just want to see it flop without anyone knowing, without any expectations put on me by my 10 people that will automatically buy it, to just get used to the idea of the book floping before it flops.

It's sort of like going for a swim in a cold pool and swimming a few laps, to only be later pushed into that same cold pool. You know you're going to get pushed in, and your friends expect you to shiver and yell and scream about how cold it is, but I don't want to go through that, so I just get used to the water before hand, and deal with it all on my own, and then when I do get pushed in it's not as shocking, I've already dealt with the disappointment and everything else that comes with a flop, and I get to move on and get over it without having to bother everyone around me.

In other news, I'm too lazy to make a new post so we're going double topic on this one, I found a video a relator made of my new house. It has other people's stuff in it, but this is my new house!
It still doesn't seem real, I still can't consider it as something that I own and that is mine, but there you have it. We're going to move in on the 6th.

No comments: