May 8, 2015

Now in Order!

Not really, just putting things slightly more together by genre so that I know what in the world I'm getting into. I'm going to edit this post a dozen or so times as I think about it and try to think out what I want to play and how long things are going to take, so don't mind me. Essentially, skip over this post, I'm using blogger as my personal notepad.

FF X -2
Lightning Returns (FF 13 - 3)


Tales of Destiny 2
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Symphonia 2
Tales of Xillia 2

Portal 2

Minecraft
Catherine
The Walking Dead

Disgaea D2
XCOM


Deus Ex
Dishonored
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Hitman


Deadspace 3
Bioshock Infinite

Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank Going Commando
Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal


Batman - Arkham Asylum
Batman - Arkham City

Skate 3


Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age 2


Cross Edge
Heavenly Sword


Gran Turismo 5

There are 35 games here. Let's guess on this and say that each game will take me about 50 hours to finish. Of course there are going to be shorter ones that I'm not interested as much in, but then there's also going to be massive ones like D2, or any of the Tales Games, that I'm going to wreck and easily take double that amount of time. That's roughly 1,750 hours worth of games right there. Let's assume that each night I manage to get, on average, the low estimate of two hours worth of play time in. That's 875 days worth of 2 hours of playing. If I start now to start doing that, only two hours every day as I dive through these 35 games, I won't be finished with my bookshelf until September 29, 2017.

Let that sink in.

I have enough to work with until September 29, 2017.

That's also with the very conservative guess of how long a game takes me to finish. If I increase that time to 60 hours to finish one game before I move on to the next, that gives me  2100 hours. That works out to March 23, 2018.

No comments: