May 7, 2015

The New List

Curse you gamestop for having sales.

The most recent was a 4 for $10 sale. That's right, four games for $2.50 each, for a total price of $10. For those playing along at home, typically games go for something like $50-60 if they're new.

With me attacking FF13 for the third time to finally 100% it after 3 years (yes I checked the date when I first started it, it was in 2012) and with the help of sales, instead of the list shrinking, it actually managed to grow. So much for not buying any new games until I finish the ones that I have.

The bookshelf list, purely in the order that they are on my bookshelf and have no actual meaning are -
Heavenly Sword
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Destiny 2
Dishonored
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Gran Turismo 5
Deadspace 3
Catherine
Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank Going Commando
Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
Hitman
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
XCOM
Batman - Arkham Asylum
Batman - Arkham City
Tales of Symphonia Collection
Skate 3
Lightning Returns (FF 13 - 3)
Bioshock Infinite
Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Cross Edge
Disgaea D2
Deus Ex
FF X -2
Minecraft
The Walking Dead
Portal 2

So yeah. . . I've got a few thousand hours there to work through. I'm sorry bookshelf, work and writing a book, not to mention buying a house and having to move to it in under four weeks, is sort of going to win over you . . . for now.

Don't you worry.

I'll get to you.

Maybe.

Next year.

After I buy Persona 5.

And whatever else I see on sale that looks interesting, because seriously, $2 for a game, even a game that I hate, is worth it.

I really do need to order that bookshelf list so I know what my game plan is for which games I'm going to play, because that list is a tiny bit ridiculous.

No comments: