Apr 21, 2015

Uh oh. . .

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm almost positive that I screwed up my platinum on FF13.

I'm deadly afraid that I sold something that I shouldn't have because I was being greedy and needed short term cash. This could be bad.

This could be really, really bad.

I'm debating on either restarting for my FOURTH play through for an even more intelligent play through with less stupidity, or if I should just man up and keep going and see if I can make it work. It's only 30 hours that I'd be replaying, and now that I know what I need to do, it'll be a lot easier to make a few things work (like shroud farming in early chapters so that I can have them later when I actually need them). Because the option is either re-do the 30 hours and know that I'll get the 100%, or just do the next 30-ish hours of grinding and post game things and push my luck that I didn't completely mess everything up.

I'm going to have to do some research to see if I just messed something up.

No comments: