Mar 29, 2015

Irony

Going back to read some things from my students, and I found this from my most troublesome student who thinks that everything I am teaching him is worthless and there is no value to my class. I couldn't believe just how amazingly ironic it is that he wrote this at the start of my class, and now acts as though my class is a burden that he has to suffer through. If it helps, this is the same student who wrote the immortal student response of "I cat say that it dose."



I remember when I was a little child learning how to read, it was hard and sometimes I thought to myself "I will never need this!" of course we know this isn't true, for it opened up a whole new world filled with fun, new, and exciting things. This particular time in my life does make me wonder if there are not other things in my life that I could seek out and master.

No comments: