Aug 10, 2014

Pia

Lately I haven't been writing that much in DA, because. . . well. . . because I didn't know why, until I just got over the hump.

I enjoy writing the characters together. I enjoy having them yell at each other, work with each other, and be in the same room together and bouncing around between them, but where I was I broke them apart, sent them to different corners of a dream, and even silenced Pia. It was at that point when I couldn't have them as a group and I had to spend time in one of their heads for far too long and they're still separated (they're going to be like that until the big finale), but then I got Pia's mouth back and I remembered just how much fun she is to write when she's not broken.

For those wondering, the picture is the image search you get when you google search Pia, this is actually a bit more around what I invision what she looks like, but not as round a face, but still this flavor of socialy awkward. Thank you google search, "Philosophy student".


No comments: