Aug 12, 2014

He's Dead, We Get It

Okay, to be entirely rude, and sort of heartless, Robin Williams Died, or rather, he committed suicide. I get it, he's dead. I get it, he's a great guy who did some really funny things,
 
  And here comes in the insensitive side of me- 

I don't need to hear about it every where I go. I get it, we lost a good comedian, and it's sort of ironic that the comedian was sad in his personal life, but that does not mean that I need to hear it from every single person online. I know that I'm only adding to the hype of him online, but let's be honest, I hit an all time high yesterday with 10 (that's right 10!) hits on this blog. Apparently one of you really wanted to keep reading about the Christmas Olympics. I'm not too worried about overflowing too much of the internet. 

The other thought in my morbid little mind when faced with this, is that I hope that when I die I can get even 1/1,000th of the response that he got when he died. I don't plan on being a world figure or being influential in the lives of millions, but I could at least go for putting a dent into a few thousand people's brains by the time that I've gotten grey and old and can't remember how to tie my shoes anymore.

No comments: