Feb 7, 2014

It has begun

I'm up to 5 confirmed players for D&D, and it just so happens that with my HoN/D&D hybrid where I'm slowly leaking in HoN characters, that there just happens to be 5 people on a team in HoN

Coincidence!?!?!?

I think not!

Either way, with school wanting to make me blow out my brains, life making me want to punt people through windows, work trying to go 100 different ways at once, and then a second work starting to pick up like it's a real job and not just once a week for an hour, I'm looking forward to D&D.

It's something extra that I have to worry about, and it's something that is honestly time consuming, and super nerdy and has nothing to do with anything on my resume or what I want to be when I grow up, but I am looking forward to it, and its going to be a relaxing hour or three playing it.
It's sort of funny though, because the list of people that are invited and know about the game is the largest spread of people that I've ever worked with. Normally I invite a max of five or six people. I don't think I've ever DM-ed for more than six people ever. If everyone shows up that is invited, we're looking at a group of 18 people.

18!

That's insane!

I would have no clue what to do with a group of 18 players. Can you even imagine what the battles would look like?



No comments: