Feb 13, 2014

E=mc^2


Let's do a little space time rewind.

Gwen's undergraduate graduation. I went to it, with my parents.
Gwen's masters graduation. I went to it, with my parents.
Big Adam's PhD graduation. I didn't go to, but my parents did.
Katie's undergraduate graduation. I went to it, with my parents.
Katie's masters graduation. I went to it, with my parents.
Scott's masters graduation. I didn't go to, but my parents did.
Alicia's graduation. They made it to if my memory serves me right. 

Even GRANDKIDS managed to get the grandparents out of their house for their accomplishments

Just talked to my dad, they're not making it to the end of my entire education, my masters graduation.

There is a metric ton of gif's from the internets that I want to use about this, but most of them involve heavy usage of four letter words, middle fingers, and lots of exclamation points.

I'll just stick to that, for now. 

I honestly don't know what to do with this one. I wish yelling and screaming was a valid, adult, mature option.

Screw you. Seriously, and in all honesty- mom and dad, screw you. You'd think I'd learn after 28 years of having to deal with not being Gwen or Katie that I'd get a reaction like this, but I'm beyond done. Screw you.

Okay, I'm not going to take the high road. At least not right now-

I honestly feel a bit better now.
*hits repeat on the youtube video forty more times*

No comments: