Feb 12, 2014

FF WTF

FF 13-3 Lightning Returns is out today in English, and it's one of those that when it finally goes on sale, I'm buying. However, I don't remember the story line for 1 or 2, so I was thinking about replaying it before I play 3. The problem with this is that each of those games are full length grind fests. Best case scenario they're 70+ hours each.

Then I ran into this video-
http://www.twitch.tv/beecreative/b/502409491

It's a guy watching ONLY the story and cut scenes. Let me be crystal clear, the guy is only watching the story, not playing a single second of it. All of the things that you can skip, he's watching to re-cap the game. For ONE game, the timer is about eight hours. Eight full hours of cut scenes.

Yay for having something to watch at work today!

No comments: