Feb 13, 2014

Almost Forgot

With all of the fun of the previous post, time to move onto something that I did last night, finished the story line for Ni No Kuni!



Oh the feels that the game makes you go through. Great game, great story, great sound track. I liked it. Honestly, a game that I will be recommending for people that like RPGs for a long time to come. There's not a perfect Freudian analysis of it, but if you stretch a few points you can make it work. Now, all I have to do is do the post game work, and then move on to the next game that I won't be trying to 100%.

That's right, my next two games will not be getting the 100% treatment, mainly because they're FPSs and I don't like them. I'm looking at you Resistance 2 & 3.
This is what I get for buying cheap box set games. I decided to give the first a shot, and then realized that I wasn't a super fan, and then had two more games that I needed to play through.


Curse you my need to finish story lines and wanting to know what the story is behind games!

No comments: