Feb 24, 2016

Avoiding Writing

https://soundcloud.com/kutski/learning-to-count-with-hardstyle

I am so finished after stumbling into this one. A DJ started to figure out all of the songs he had that he could mix together with the counting that always happens in the songs. It's genius, horrible and awesome at the same time.

For those wondering - thanks to the comments of the song - here's everything that he uses.

Tracklist:
1) Zany & Ruthless - Free For All

2) Crisis Era - Loud

3) Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix & Like Mike - Tremor (NY TNZ remix)

4) Flux Pavillion - One Two Three (Playboyz and Carbine Bootleg)

5) Brennan Heart vs Noisecontrollers - Just As Easy Again

6) E-Force - Seven

7) Kutski & Bioweapon - One

8) Dr Phunk - Blasterjaxx Megamix
 (I can't easily find a video of this one)

9) Coone - Aladin on E

10) Sourcecode - I'm not a Number


11) Al Twisted & Necrotic - 4&3&2&1
 Again, one that I can't find yet. 

This is what I'm rocking out to right now instead of editing chapter two like I should be doing. 

No comments: