Oct 3, 2015

It's Been Decided

High elves get to be my alternate army.

I decided to pull them out and do a quick point count on them to see just how many I had, and it turns out that as long as I'm willing to dump some points into magical items, and also duplicate a few guys that aren't actually hero characters as heroes, I have an easy 2,000 points.

The list, just in case I forget -

Lords -
Teclis
Prince
Archmage

Heroes-
Noble
Noble

Core -
Archers - x14
Silver Helms - x7
Spearmen - x15

Special -
Sword Masters of Hoeth - x17

Rare-
Bolt Thrower

It's not exactly the "ideal" high elf army, but with a bit of super glue, it'll hold together just fine and be field-able. The real question is if I want to keep them that highlighter orange, or if I'm going to try a different color scheme now that I have slightly better abilities than what I did about a decade ago. I won't have to worry about it for a while, I have promised myself that I'm going to finish my core to my vampires (skeletons, ghouls, and wolfs) before I even THINK about doing anything else, and that's quite a few models before I have to worry about some elves.

No comments: