Oct 5, 2015

I'm in Trouble

I found a good addition to my high elves on Ebay.

And it's cheap.

And it's no auction so I can hit the buy button right now and add an EASY 2,000 points to the high elf army. All that I'd need would be a HE book, and then I'd be set. I'd have my main VC army (that is actually coming along quite well) and then I'd have a solid HE army that isn't exactly the most balanced (seriously, I'm not sure at all what I'd actually do with it other than just throw 2k worth of points out and see what sticks) and I'd be good. No more buying, no more trolling around on Ebay, no more buying ANYTHING (hard rule!) until EVERYTHING was painting to a standard I was proud of.


Did I mention how cheap it was?

Yeah, I'm in trouble. Most likely by the end of tonight I'll have put my Visa information in and bought something I know I can't afford.

No comments: