Oct 10, 2015

Bigger Block

I finished up the next batch of 10 that I was working on, so I'm up to 20 skeletons.

Slowly but surely I'm painting this army, and it's going to look amazing. The really weird part about this block that I'm showing off is that even though it looks super awesome (even though my camera was having an issue with focusing), I don't use it in my 2k list. I guess I COULD drop some zombies and put skeletons in as a necro support unit for a necro to hide in, but I just don't know. Even if I don't use them, they're starting to look nice so that's all that matters.

The only thing left with this unit of skeletons are14 more skeletons, but part of that 14 is the command structure (champion, musician, banner) so I'm thinking that might be a bit longer than what I've already done. For all I know one of the guys I've already done I'll consider my champion because it's not exactly super clear which one is the 'leader' out of all of them. If we're going by coolest shield, it's the blurry guy in the front row in the picture above that has a dragon's wing on his shield. Coolest hat goes to second row, second one in to the right because that hat is the biggest one that any of them are wearing.

I'll figure that out later, the good news is that I'm slowly progressing through this army, and it's turning out to look pretty awesome. The only thing that I'm still debating on and thinking that I should do is figuring out how to base a unit, but that is a different problem for a different day.

No comments: