Aug 26, 2015

Finished Mannfred's Mount

I finished the mount for Mannfred Von Carstien today.

It looks pretty awesome, but unfortunately for some stupid reason my phone is not sending the pictures to my mail, so as soon as I get that updated and uploaded expect some finished product pictures. Now I just have to actually paint Mannfred.

Here they come!







There we go. The bad news is that I tried to prime Mannfred, and I botched it up. I did too much, and it was sprinkling outside, so it got a few raindrops on it, and then I primed too much in certain places so it got a little muddled. Needless to say, I had to find a way to strip the primer and it's now sitting in a stripper, and hopefully by tonight I'll have a fresh Mannfred to work on and try not to mess up again. Either way, I just got done with the majority of the paint, so I can't complain. Now I just have to finish up Mannfred, and then . . . and then I get to do the impossible that I've never done before and figure out what in the world I'm going to do with that base.

No comments: