Aug 9, 2015

422 Posts with ROI

As of Friday (it's Sunday now and I'm just realizing this), this blog is going to have to change names or do something else. My boring job, the one that I hated, the one that allowed me to sit around and do nothing, but bug me about doing nothing, fired me. The job that started this blog is finally gone.

It was a fun run while it lasted, and I did a LOT of writing while at ROI so I can't complain. They were flexible with my schedule and that's all I wanted from them. The management was horrible, the co-workers are crazy, and I saw more people revolve through that company than I care to mention due to the lowest hiring standards that I could imagine, but at least they helped me through my masters program, my daughter being born, and the start of my career. I don't agree with the company and how they ran it, but they sure were helpful to getting me where I am today.

I'm still going to write here, and it might not always be at work, but it is going to be when I'm bored, or when I have something to say, so don't expect this to disappear. However, with that in mind, I'm going to finally share it with people. It's been long enough that it's sat in hiding, I might as well show some of the stuff that I created while at work bored out of my mind.

My co-workers were trying to act like it was a sad thing, but honestly I'm happy I'm out of there. I don't need them any more. I have my professional career starting, my life is growing, and I'm no longer in the place where I need a flexible part/full time job at a call center. It sucks saying goodbye, but honestly, it's nice to see it in my rear window.

No comments: