Dec 10, 2014

Slow Day At Work

Just warning you about this right now, I'm super bored at work right now, which means that I've done a lot of listening to This American Life, and currently I'm three episodes behind on my writing versus my listening, so hopefully tonight when I get bored at home I can crank a few of them out so I don't have to worry about it any more. There's some fun ones coming up, that I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to write about.

It's a weird thing with this series of telling stories from my life, I can't remember what I've written and what is just memories. For example, part of me can swear that I wrote a story down for a different episode that I was going to use for one of these (it's the detective episode that's coming up, and a story revolving around that one) but I looked back and it's no where in any of these stories, so I'm happy because I can go back and write it like it needs to be. I'm just afraid that I'm only two seasons into this thing, and they're still producing new topics and new conversations, but as I go further and further into this project I'm really afraid that I'm going to start sharing the same stories over and over again, so if that does happen, I'm sorry, it's just certain stories in my life apply to more than one place.

No comments: