Dec 23, 2014

Holidays

The holidays are coming up, and that means that I'm going to be road tripping to in-laws and family's houses, which means that my internet connection will be unreliable on the best of days, and I'll be more worried about putting together a family puzzle around a coffee table than I will be about writing fun things for this blog.

Don't worry though, I'll keep a document open with my ramblings in it as I deal with family (because let's be honest, the frustration of my family is what caused me to write back in the day, and is a MAJOR source of material for anything that I write now, so something is bound to come up while I'm there). Also, I'm planning on downloading a document version of DA to my computer for making edits and reading while I don't have internet (because some members of my family are weird and have no clue how to set up their wireless, or don't have wireless at their homes).

If you haven't done it yet, give it a read!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bsPB8CjLyjr7_VHb-XIfWT-O2nC6oiBiIEPWMtaFO3s/edit?usp=sharing

No comments: