Dec 4, 2014

Can't Even - My American Life

This is one of those weird things that I can't even talk about. I've done one about quilting, I've done one about ducks, I've done just about everything that has been thrown my way by This American life, but this topic is just one of those that I can't even.

It's all about being a girl, or rather a teenage girl in America. And as a boy, who became a teenage boy, and now is a male adult (hahahahaha I'm an adult) I've got nothing on what it's like to be a teenage girl in American now days.

I could try to pull some gender equality and try to compare what they talked about in this episode to my own life while growing up and trying to understand what it means to be a teenage boy in American now days, but it just didn't seem right, so for this one, I've got nothing. I don't know how to approach it, I don't know where to go with it, I don't even know which funny picture or statement I could use for it, just because it's foreign to me that I don't know what is going on.

Hopefully we'll get a better topic next go around.

No comments: