Nov 12, 2014

Two More Dreams

So close!

I'm falling asleep, I just wanted to get hyped about it so that I could finish this story TONIGHT!

Here are my notes for the last sections by the way. I just like how the ending is not "The End" but is "Row Row Row Your Boat"

College
    Weird Day #2
    Near the end of the day detective King calls in, caught speeding in a different city.
    Group meeting for dinner
        complaints about real world
        complaints about how easy it is
        plans for castle.
Castle - day of attack
    Early morning attack
    Castle is stormed before sunrise, a few mercenaries, a few pesants, a rouge knight (or two) and the duke.
    Wake up royalty with a sword into the bed. Stabby stabby!   
    Brit saves Pia
    Run to get David
    Pull Kendel
    Arm up and save knights
    Group gets Omel, knights get everyone else.
    Row row row your boat.



No comments: