Apr 3, 2014

Finished It

After homeworking last night, I finished up this one. Seriously, it's shocking to me how short FPS games can be sometimes. I checked the official times on this one because it seemed really short. Start to finish (not game time, real life time) took me a week.

A major game, a casual player, I didn't play every day, and most of the time I put in only a couple of hours, and yet it only took me a week to go from the starting scene to ending credits. As great as a game it was, I'm still shocked that it was so short. Compare it to Skyrim that I played for some serious time and it took me two months of some good gaming to get through that one, a week for a game just seems lacking.

I'll get into it later when I follow up my game's I've played posts, but I just wanted to put it out there that this game is SUPER short.

No comments: