Jan 6, 2017

Thousand Sons Rhino - Warhammer

I've been working on big pieces lately, and going right along side the helbrute and maulerfiend, my thousand sons are finally getting a ride to get around in.

The front-
 Left - and yes I know that's a mark of Khorn, but you get what you get from ebay and you work your best with it. We're rocking it as a thousand sons army, and we're doing it with pride, so don't ask too many questions.
 Rear -

 Right-

 But wait! There's more! I have enough thousand sons that on a good day I could easily fill up one of that first one, so we need a second one! (I have a third on my shelf, but it's not done and not exactly necessary to have at this point in the point value)
Front -

Left
 Rear -

Right -


Like I said, I've been doing a lot of painting since I last updated my painting. I've just been too lazy to put up pictures about it. I'm thinking of putting up my army for my 1250 point game coming up, because it's sort of awesome, and has all of the new toys in it. But either way, there you go, some thousand sons rhinos that are going to make pushing my guys around a table significantly easier than their stupid slow 6 inch movement.

No comments: