Jan 29, 2017

Shopping List

I've been stocking up on gift cards, store credit and whatever else I can get my hands on and I've been growing up a stash of things that I can't put in a bank account, but can buy me stuff. The list of stuff I have in order is actually sort of impressive.

For the record, I'm thinking about buying the following things . . . all for under $80.

Magnus - $130 -
Occult Terminators - $60 - https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/scarab-occult-terminators
Exalted Sorcerers - $60 - https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/exalted-sorcerers
Tzangor Enlightened - $35 - (I wanted bonus exalted sorcerers, and that's what I'm going to count them as) https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Tzaangor-Enlightened
Start Collecting Tzeentch Daemons - $85 - https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Start-Collecting-Daemons-of-Tzeentch

That's a total of $370. I even did the rough math, and it's looking like over 2500 points worth of stuff wrapped up in those guys. I've got something around $290 in credit and stuff floating around which means $80 plus tax is coming out of pocket. I could have skipped the Enlightened, but I have a really big goal to field the OVER the top formation of Magnus + 9 daemon princes (I have three) and/or exalted sorcerers (I'll have 6 once this is done). I could have even stuck to just thousand sons stuff, but they just came out with the tzeentch box, and that was the next army (outside of harlequins) that I was actually thinking of fielding because of fluff with my army, so it was an easy buy in.

Either way, I'm getting a 78% off discount on NEW models. I think I'll be okay.

The only other news to go along with this? I've got only a few weeks to finish up painting everything that I've got in that army (which isn't that much honestly) because right now everything in that list (except magnus) is either pre-order or they're out of stock so I have to wait.  But let's be honest, it's a shock to just about everyone that I didn't buy Magnus the week of release. I main his army. I'm just really hopping that soon the focus goes away from Tzeentch. I picked the army because I liked them, not because I wanted to buy all new stuff. They look awesome, but my completionist would really like to not have new models thrown at it right now.

No comments: