Nov 12, 2015

Because I'm Lame

Because I'm lame, I'm using this blog like a cloud drive. I can access it all over the place, but so can you.

What you need to know about the marines -

10 marines.

5 of them are bolt pistols with a close combat weapon.
Out of those five, one of them is the standard bearer (I know it doesn't matter in 40k, but it's what we've got), and one of them is the champion with a power fist.

There are three that have bolt guns (I'm not sure that they're all modeled as bolt guns, I think one might be a plasma gun? Or at least that's what the guy I was playing against said).

Then there is one flamer.

Finally one heavy bolter.

Let's not forget that EVERYONE in the unit has soul blaze thanks to the banner, 3+ armor, and 6+ ward (or whatever it's called).


Things that also must not be forgotten is the leader gets a mutation.

Veterans of long war - hatred (space marines) AND +1 Ld.

To remind myself, here we go

x5 - bolt pistols - 12", S4, AP 5 - wound to soul blaze
x3 - bolt guns - 12", S4, AP 5 - Rapid fire (under 12" double shot, double range for single)
x1 - flamer - template - S4, AP 5 - Assult 1 - use the template
x1 - heavy bolter - 36" S5, AP 4 - Heavy 3 (three shots, move = snap shot (one shot 6+), if shot no charge)

ALL OF THOSE (minus flamer) SOUL BLAZE
You have to wound first, once you wound - 
1-3 -  flame goes out
4+ - 1d3 S4 AP5
AT THE END OF EACH TURN UNTIL IT GOES OUT

That's all of the rules that I know that I'm going to be following - time to double check points.

75 base, +5 units (65), 5 with close combat (10), flamer (5), heavy bolter (10), champion with power fist (25), gift of mutation (10), mark of tzeentch (20), icon of flame (15), veterans of long war (10).

That equals out to 245 points.

No comments: