Jan 5, 2015

No TAL, not again, not after the first time! - My American Life

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/44/poultry-slam-1996

I did a poultry slam once.

ONCE.

I'm sorry This American Life, but poor choice on your end of picking a topic to re-air, because guess what! I'm onto you!

I remember the first poultry slam, because that was the second or third post that I had to do, and I realized right then and there that I was going to have to dig pretty deep to come up with stories or even comments about POULTRY in my life and the role that birds have played in it, but then you decided to do a second poultry slam.

TOO BAD IT'S THE FIRST ONE, JUST WITH A DIFFERENT DATE!

Ha!

You didn't produce anything new, I don't produce anything new! It's only fair.

No comments: